The 2016 Barn Dance at Saxon Homestead Farm was a tremendous success. From all of us at the farm, THANK YOU to everyone who attended!
Here are some well-deserved shout outs we’d like to make:
- Shout out to the guest speakers Dick Cates, Julie Mauer, Melissa Bender, and Eric Cooley!
- Shout out to the Partnering for Progress partners: Lakeshore Natural Resource Partnership, Wisconsin School for Beginning Dairy and Livestock Farmers, and Gathering Waters for planning the barn dance.
- Shout out to the Lakeshore Culinary Institute, Generations, Rosemary Gourmet and Tom Tittl for preparing the delicious meal.
- Shout out to the organizations who provided food and beverages, including Terra Verde Organic Coffee, 3 Sheeps Brewing Company, Trout Springs Winery, BelGioioso Cheese, Saxon Homestead Farm, Saxon Creamery, Henriksen Fisheries, Sartori, Golden Bear Farm and Springdale Farm CSA.
- Shout out to the Buffalo Joe Band for the wonderful live music.
- Shout out to our many sponsors, especially lead sponsor Nutrition Service Company, Inc., and partners Belgioioso Cheese, LDS, Inc., Saxon Homestead Farm and We Energies.
- Shout out to all our attendees! Your attendance and energy made the 2016 barn dance another wonderful success to celebrate!