Recipe courtesy of Meghan Foley
Whip up a batch of this nutty, naturally sweet, healthy granola. Eat as cereal, on yogurt, or just grab a handful as a great snack!
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Sliced or Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup Raisins/Craisins
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 cup Saxon Homestead Farm Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Safflower/Sunflower Oil
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix oats, flour, coconut, almonds, raisins and spices in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix maple syrup and oil in a separate bowl.
- Combine syrup mixture with oat mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture onto greased baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir mixture and continue to bake for another 20-30 minutes until crisp.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
*To make granola gluten-free, use Gluten-Free Oats and Teff or Almond Flour instead of Whole Wheat Flour.